Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Climbing the walls




So our "across town" move is complete, well except for the pesky boxes sitting there, laughing mockingly at me. Our church family was such a blessing in help with packing, moving, cleaning, and cooking! I had a little incident (trip & fall) where my face met the concrete in our brand-new driveway. My face looked so scary after i got home from the ER (5 stitches, possibly broken nose, skull ok, scratches etc) that T would not kiss me goodnight saying, "i don't want to get too disgusting before going to sleep." Wow, thanks.

4 comments:

  1. Bless your heart! My nose just hurts looking at the picture! Also, I love the Pooh photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness girl!! Hope you are not in much pain!
    Your daughter is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry about the nose! Our kids...just gotta love'em!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor thing, I just saw that you tripped and fell. Talk about no fun! So thankful you don't have head tramma! Stiches are not fun. To get rid of the scar get mederma ... not buy the cheap kind. It's expensive but it works!!

    ReplyDelete