Monday, September 13, 2010

Keepin' busy, nesting, and more adoption fundraisers than you can shake a stick at....

During the paperchase, I took sewing lessons to revive my childhood skillz...and Beignet Baby was formed to help us fundraise for our second adoption. Then, because my hubby's teenage dream was to be the drummer for SCC, and because Show Hope is amazing (and became a part of our first adoption story), we started our T-shirt fundraiser. We have also have had 5 days of garage sales. Just to keep us busy, our youth are doing an Adoption fundraiser carwash in 2 weeks. And our lovely kickboxing-photog-youth pastor's wife is doing a photography shoot fundraiser for our Princess Peach in October. Wow. Here's some pix of the dresses I've made lately. If you call me and I don't pick up by the 3rd ring, maybe now you know why!

1 comment:

  1. These are adorable! Love them!
    Kelly
    from www.wearegraftedin.com

    ReplyDelete