Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Last Day to Order Show Hope Shirts!!!!

*******Order has been placed.  Still want a shirt?  That's great!  I will place my next order in about a month...or as soon as I have 12 shirt orders. THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ORDERED!!!  You helped us raise $500 to bring home our next princess & also helped fund Show Hope in their amazing orphan care ministry!  ***Do you love Steven Curtis Chapman, know every word to his songs, and wave at the "Franklin, TN" highway sign as you pass by, sighing that your hair will just never stick up in the right places like SCC?  Well, friend, your sighing days are over!  You can look like Steven Curtis for only $30 (or at least own a replica of his shirt). 
We are selling Show Hope shirts to help bring home our next Ethiopian cutie!  Here's how it works: 1. Pay for a shirt ($30 adult/ $25 kids).  Half the $$ goes to help our adoption, half to Show Hope (win/win).  I will place the order as soon as i reach 24 shirts (hopefully the end of September).  2. You wear your shirt proudly while you lip-sync to "The Great Adventure"!

Red, Chocolate, Smoke, Blue "I Show Hope": S, M, L, XL, 2X, 3X
White long-sleeved Tree Tee (Women slim fit): S, M, L, XL, 2XL
I Dig Show Hope (Women slim fit): S, M, L, XL, 2XL
I Dig Show Hope Youth: YXS(4/6), YS(6/8), YM(8/10), YL(10/12), YXL(14/16)
Black Tree Tee: S, M, L, XL, 2XL
Violet I *heart* Show Hope (Women slim fit): S, M, L, XL
Violet I *heart* Show Hope Child: 6months, 12 months, 18 months, 2T, 3T, 4T
Please specify shirt size and style in the paypal message and thanks for your order!! (Locals can write a check)


Adult or Child Size


No comments:

Post a Comment