Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Look Like Steven Curtis Chapman for only 30 Bucks!


We are selling Show Hope shirts to help bring home our next Ethiopian cutie!  Here's how it works: 1. Pay for a shirt ($30 adult/ $25 kids).  Half the $$ goes to help our adoption, half to Show Hope (win/win).  I will place the order as soon as i reach 24 shirts (hopefully the end of September).  2. You wear your shirt proudly while you lip-sync to "The Great Adventure"!

Red, Chocolate, Smoke, Blue "I Show Hope": S, M, L, XL, 2X, 3X
White long-sleeved Tree Tee (Women slim fit): S, M, L, XL, 2XL
I Dig Show Hope (Women slim fit): S, M, L, XL, 2XL
I Dig Show Hope Youth: YXS(4/6), YS(6/8), YM(8/10), YL(10/12), YXL(14/16)
Black Tree Tee: S, M, L, XL, 2XL
Violet I *heart* Show Hope (Women slim fit): S, M, L, XL
Violet I *heart* Show Hope Child: 6months, 12 months, 18 months, 2T, 3T, 4T
Please specify shirt size and style in the paypal message and thanks for your order!! (Locals can write a check)


Adult or Child Size



No comments:

Post a Comment