Thursday, June 28, 2012

Coming home phone video

AT LAST! The trip was miserable. I think it lasted about 30 hours. I actually prayed once that if it was God's will for the plane to crash, it would happen to us early so we wouldn't have to endure any more of the terrible crying, crammed-like-sardines in coach purgatory. When we finally got to Houston and I tasted the disgusting fake iced tea sold in the airport (I missed iced tea sooo much in Addis), I wept. With snot. Hubby thought I had finally lost my marbles when our final plane home was delayed. He insisted I go to the bathroom by myself (almost a first since having G5 attached at the hip/Ergo/whatever), where I fell asleep in the stall. YES! Finally, we made it home...where our adventure in becoming a family of 7 really begins!

No comments:

Post a Comment