Thursday, May 28, 2009

"Read my lips..."


No. New. Court Date. Got an email response from our agency that pretty much dashed our hopes of moving the date up a little. Some people say "it could be worse", as if that should be a comfort. We are not the only ones in this positon (think: misery loves company?) I know there are people "on hold" right now and my heart goes out to them...and i feel kind of guilty complaining. But, seriously "it could be worse"? (Job, Paging Job, we have found one of your lost friends...) Another favorite is "it is always darkest before the dawn." Which I'm pretty sure is just simply not true. It is always darkest right before it goes pitch black, right? Trust me...i will be ok, but just to make me laugh what are your "favorite" crazy words of "encouragement"/expressions? It will help me while we wait...and wait...

5 comments:

  1. you crack me up.. I totally feel like we are in the pitch black part right now....but no sign of light. :(

    I like that I can come here for a chuckel though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This time last year...it was soooooo very dark for me!! I was in agony waiting to pass court, delays, disappointments and not passing court. ugh I was holding Zoie this morning & remembering my darkest hours.... healing waters will pour over your heart very soon, Jaime!! I promise!! Hold on. Stay strong.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Hang in there." I never want to hear "hang in there" again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Once you get your child...you'll forget all about the wait." Really? I haven't forgotten the 17 hours of labor pains with the other 4. Infact, Billy got a vascetomy. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I get so tired of hearing "he's worth the wait." One of these days, I'm going to say, "Duh! It doesn't make the wait any easier, though!!"

    ReplyDelete