Monday, May 11, 2009

Not today...

Today's court did not go our way. We did get an explanation...but because of trying to keep JG's particular situation private (it is her story to tell) i cannot share much. We did hear that our new court date is May 20th...and that our agency thinks it is about 50/50...Anna said we need to pray that MOWA writes their recommendation letter in the way that accepts the documentation we have. I trust that our sweet girl is safe, and I pray that she is rocked to sleep tonight with a song of hope and deliverance.


  1. I'm so sorry Jaime. It breaks my heart that you did not pass today...the pain is sooo hard!! Please know we are praying for your daughter's safety & protection as she waits for her mommy & daddy. We are praying specifically the things you have shared. Please call me if you need to talk.
    We love you!!

  2. Jaime - we are praying for you and for your daughter in ET. I know first-hand how painful these delays are but trust that you will have your daughter home soon! with love, Karen Wistrom

  3. I'm so sorry Jaime! Praying for your sweet girl and for you all during this waiting time!